Air Conditioning and Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
- Plumbing Services
- Job Photos
We wanted to let our valued customers know what our policy is during this time. Our office is open and our service and installation crews are working and are here for you. Below are measures that we have implemented to help protect our team and our customers during this time:
- We are not allowing any staff to come to work who show signs of getting sick. If anyone in their home is sick, they are staying home.
- Our technicians will have fresh uniforms to be worn each day. Our uniforms are cleaned by a professional laundry service.
- We wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- We cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- We have as few team members working in the office as possible.
There is much to consider regarding this outbreak and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
Air Purification Options
We offer various indoor air quality products such as the REME HALO®, a whole home in-duct HVAC unit. The REME HALO® features an ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. To learn more about it’s effectiveness on past viruses, and to read the current bulletin regarding COVID-19 please select from the following options: