The holiday season can be overwhelmingly busy. Much of our time is spent preparing holiday decorations, preparing for guests, and even preparing to switch to your cold-weather clothing. With so much keeping you busy, it can be easy to neglect your HVAC system—specifically your heater.
But your furnace is going to work a lot in the upcoming months to make sure your holidays go smoothly by keeping your family and your guests warm and cozy. In order to see you through the winter season, don’t neglect taking care of your furnace. You want to make sure that your system is in great working condition, and the best way to ensure that is with furnace maintenance.
Why Schedule Furnace Maintenance This Fall
If you haven’t scheduled a tune-up for your gas or all-electric furnace yet, we’d advise doing so now. Here are 5 reasons why this service is well worth the time:
- Better energy efficiency: When you get maintenance for your furnace each year, it ensures that your system will perform with a higher level of efficiency than it would otherwise. In fact, yearly maintenance prevents up to a 5% loss of your system’s efficiency
- Reduced repair needs: At some point or another you’ll have to schedule a furnace repair in Germantown, TN. The key is trying to keep those repair appointments to a minimum! Maintenance helps you do just that by preventing up to 85% of the repairs that your furnace would otherwise need over its lifespan.
- Improved heating effectiveness: A well-maintained furnace is going to be able to function more effectively as well as efficiently. This is because maintenance addresses issues that would impede both efficiency and overall performance.
- Improved safety: A well-maintained heater will also operate more safely. This is especially important for those who have a gas furnace. Decreasing your safety risks will increase your peace of mind and assurance that your furnace is operating safely.
- Maximized lifespan: You’ll appreciate the fact that your furnace will last longer when you schedule maintenance each year. In fact, keeping on track with tune-ups can mean the difference between a furnace that lasts 10 years and one that easily surpasses 15 years before needing replacement.
As you can see, maintenance for your furnace is going to pay off in a lot of ways in the long run. You’ll get to rely on your heater for longer and enjoy better performance from it too. This is why our team recommends this helpful service.
It is also why we created our maintenance plan to help make scheduling easier and provide added benefits that make this service even better than it already is. Not only does signing up give you access to priority scheduling and automatic reminders, but you’ll also enjoy discounts on repairs and new system installations.
Make sure to get your maintenance appointment on the books today because our calendar fills up faster the colder it gets!
Contact Automatic Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing to schedule a visit from a technician today. Since 1943, it’s been Automatic in Memphis!